Awww, hahaha! Thank you for the kind words, fuckinghardhat! ♥
I don’t know if it helps, but these are some points I keep in mind every time I pose dolls:
- The ankle joints should not be loose. It should not rotate freely about. This is a mandatory requirement, especially for doing one-foot stands. Sueding greatly helps.
- Determine which leg is the “good” leg. Its knee should not buckle on its own, or bend backwards (chicken style). Knowing which leg is more stable is key to easier posing, as you can put most of the upper body’s weight on that leg. A stable knee + well-tractioned ankle is a great leg!
- Starting from the good leg’s ankle, imagine an upright vertical line. Then distribute the doll’s weight equally between the left, right, front, and back side of this line (you’re working in 3D after all :P).
- The torso may be heavier, but the head is higher. So the head has more bearing on the doll’s balance. Counter it accordingly.
- Wigs have weight. Long hairs even more so.
- Lastly; After you’re done posing the doll and just trying to keep it standing, do the micro-adjustments from the ankle.
I hope this is useful, even if only a little bit. ^_^
We like to throw ourselves full force into passionate kisses. Heated makeup sessions are likely to ensue. We dig things that make our blood boil.
Sensual and lustful. Something that makes us feel like nothing else matters in the world, and something which only makes us yearn for more.
We’ll generally be smiling when we kiss~
Passionately. We try to express emotion and desire in all of our kisses. We want to show our partner what we want.